Weekend camps to improve a player’s hitting skills. They accept a limited number of participants to allow the best instructor-student ratio and give individual attentions to all students.
Advanced Hitter’s Club
These special sessions are perfect for the player who wants to stay sharp and enhance his offensive skills during the Spring season… when it matters most!
- Hundreds of swings every Sunday during the high school season
- No more slow batting practice and low reps in April and May
- Games speed pitches and max reps
- Right-handed and left-handed curve balls/sliders
- Tee work plus soft toss drills
- Bat speed and bat control skills
- Wood bats provided to enhance your training
When: The Advanced Hitters Club runs four Sundays during April and May.