*Battery student Brooke Schmitt (Hilton) signed her letter of intent to play for Fairmont State University in West Viriginia.
* Battery student Quin Ignaszak signed his letter of intent to play for Bethel College.
*Battery student Grace Van Horn (Union Springs) signed her leter of intent to play for St. Bonaventure University.
* Battery student Katie Skolnick (Fairport) singed a letter of intent to play softball at Slippery Rock University.
* Battery student Leighann Pettis signed a letter of intent to play at Seton Hill University, in Greensburg, Pennsylvania.
* Battery students signed letters of intent: Megan Murray with Cornell, Kelsey Johnson with the University of Buffalo, Aidan Falk with the University of Michigan, and Kalet Lenat with Edinboro University. Congratulations, ladies!
* Battery student and infielder Courtney Budynas, (Honeoye Falls Lima) signed her letter of intent to play for St. John University.
* Battery student and infielder Riley Johnson (Greece Athena) signed her letter of intent to play for Syracuse University. She plans to study communications.
* Battery student and infielder Desarae Maldonado (Irondequoit) signed her letter of intent to play for Niagara University. She plans to study sociology.
* Battery student and infielder Maddie Reese (Pittsford Mendon) signed a letter of intent to play for the University of Arkansas. Maddie plans to major in Sports Therapy. Read more…
- Battery student Connor Sullivan, a senior pitcher at Brockport High School, signed a letter of intent to play baseball at Division I Niagara University. He plans to major in business and criminal justice.
- Jennifer Consaul, a senior pitcher at Churchville-Chili High School, signed her letter of intent with Canisius College at The Battery surrounded by her family, coaches and friends Read More about Jennifer Consaul signing with Canisius College…
- Battery’s Alyssa Di Martino, a 4.00 student at Northstar Christian Academy, signed a letter of intent to play softball at Division I Liberty University, in Lynchburg, Virginia Read more about Alyssa Di Martino’s signing with Division I…
- Battery student Evan Wexler, a senior at Brockport High School, signed a letter of intent to attend Niagara University and play for the Purple Eagles. Read more about Evan’s signing…
- Battery student Joe Akel, from Churchville High School, signed his letter of intent to play for Division 1 Canisius College. He received scholarships and grants for a total of $22,000 a year. Joe has trained at The Battery for several years and plays for the Battery ABC team.
- McQuaid Jesuit High School pitcher Ryan Haughtalen signed a letter of intent to play for the University of Vermont. Ryan has trained at The Battery for several years.
- Pitcher Evan Wesler (Brokcport) signed his letter of intent to play for Niagara University.
* Pitcher Joe Akel (Churchville Chili) signed his letter of intent to play for Canisus Collge.
- Battery student Robert ‘Rob” Lawler signed a letter of intent to play at Division 1 University of Pittsburgh. The Greece Olympia High School infielder posted an amazing .519 batting average his junior year. He helped lead his school to the first Section V Championship in twenty years. Rob was a member of the Western New York Empire Games team.
- Caledonia Mumford senior Brian Pullyblank signed a letter of intent to play for LeMoyne College in Syracuse. Brian is a three year varsity player; he has pitched 184 innings, striking out 325 batters, posting a 2.63 ERA. Brian is a twice Empire Games Gold Medalist. He plans to major in education in college. He has trained at The Battery for several years.
- Bishop Kearney senior pitcher and first baseman Jonathan Morticelli signed a letter of intent to play with Division 1 University of Hartford. He accepted the offer after being recruited by more than thirty colleges and universities. Jon, who is his high school valedictorian, plans to major in finance. He was named National Scholar-Athlete. Jon has trained at The Battery since he was ten years old.
- Battery student and Brockport High School MVP Andy Parrino signed a letter of intent to play baseball at LeMoyne College in Syracuse. Andy became twice a Gold Medalist at the Empire Games playing for the Western NY team. Andy has played varsity since he was in 8th grade. He plans to major in education. Andy started training at The Battery since he was seven years old.
- Senior pitcher Matt Sullivan from Brighton High School signed a letter of intent to play for St. Bonaventure University. Matt, who has trained at The Battery for several years, has had an impressive high school career. He plans to study business in college.
- Battery student and Greece Athena pitching ace David Schumaker signed a letter of intent to play for Florida State University. As a high school sophomore, Dave led his team to a Section V championship. He also pitches for the ABC Battery team.
- Battery student Corey Mee from Hilton High School signed a letter of intent to play baseball at the University of Notre Dame. Corey, who has had a remarkable high school performance, was recruited by several Division I colleges. He plans to pursue a degree in biology